Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funny things Trev has said...

Today after he ate breakfast he came and told me he had a tummy cake. I said a tummy ache? Yea thats what I said a tummy cake.

We were playing playdoh as we do daily :( I hate play doh. Anyways he got it all under his nails. So I said we will have to clean them. He said no I just got them dirty when I was at work. (Jeff is a mechanic if you don't know and has grease under his nails at all times) I thought it was cute!

I have a head ache so I was sitting on the couch. I asked him to bring Aubrey a toy. So he went and grabbed every toy in the living room, her bouncy seat and her paino thing and brought them all to her. Talk about being literal!

Yesterday the Realtor got outta the truck when we were done looking at houses. Hes like WAIT I dint get to kiss her. LOL

FInally he asked to call Jessica. SO I called her. When he got off the phone he said well she said I can go to her house. I said well you cant we have to ask Bonnie. He goes and grabs my phone CALL BONNIE THEN IM GOING TO JESSICAS! Poor kid. Poor Bonnie always has to listen to him say he wants to go home with her lol.

No comments: