Monday, March 3, 2008

We are falling apart....

Well it all started with the sniffles....

It started to get really bad on Thursday around 1. I just laid with Aubrey on me most of the day. I started to get a really high fever and shaking and called Jeff home. Well he had been fighting a stomach bug. So he came home and let me go to bed. That is pretty much where I stayed until this morning. (Monday). I had blood come up from coughing, swollen glands, high fevers, weak, pukey ness. It just wasn't good. I lost it on Sunday and just didn't think I could take anymore. I hate not being in control and taking care of my babies. I hate missing time in their lives. Not to mention I didn't want to get them sick. Well surprise Aubrey caught it from me. She has a runny nose, has had a 100 degree fever and has been crying most the day. Trev has just been laying around with his pillow and blanket(VERY NOT LIKE HIM). So looks like this week I will be disinfecting and getting everyone back to normal :(

I also got a call from the broker today saying that the 100 percent financing option may no longer be available when we buy but there is a grant we can get we just have to stay in the house for at least 5 years which we planned on anyways. We will stay in whatever house we buy till the kids are outta school. So hopefully we can still get the 100 percent when we buy in the late summer early fall if not we do have other options.

No comments: