Thursday, March 20, 2008

Target today!

OUCH I spent 80 dollars. However before all my tickets as Trev called them it was 108 and before sales around 175.

I bought two dog bowls that were on clearance to 6 something from 9.99
2 dog collars with skulls and crossbones for the dog at 4 something a piece for 6.99
(We are planning on getting a German Shepherd when we ever get a damn house)

A pack of wipes that were 1.99 minus my clipless and coupon they were 1.29
2 2 packs of Similac (to sell shoot me now I really don't give a fuck I have mouthes to feed)They were originally 10.99 a piece on clearance for 8.98 and I had 5 dollar checks making them 1.99 per jug of formula!

A buddies bar for .99 cents after my coupon I made a profit of .01 thank you very much :)

2 satin care shave gels trial sized for .99 each after 1 dollar coupons a profit of .02 :)

Some house painting kits that were 5.99 and 12.99 and I got them for both under 10.

A pack of Pull ups that were 9.99 after clipless and coupon they were 5.99

two containers of Kandoos which were 2.29 a piece after my clipless and coupons they were .77 a piece and I need those when Trev so kindly screams(MOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE WIPE MY BUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Two Windex Antibacterial cleaners for 2.44 a piece I paid 1.22 a piece after coupons

2 packs of Dixie plates that are normally 2.69 a piece I got them for 2.00 a piece

I also got Trev the cherry game thats normally 9.99, a fisherprice travel case which looks freaking awesome with colors and shit for his lap for the truck which is normally 19.99, two sharks that are normally 1.99 a piece, a magnetix spider man which is normally 9.99 a piece, and two Shrek 9 piece sets which are normally 3 bucks a piece for 19.97 I should have paid 49.97!!!!!

So a expensive day for me but not really for the amount I saved.

We also went to CVS nothing exciting....

I bought a lip gloss, three chap sticks, and a half gallon of milk and spent 11.97 in ECBS 1.99 oop and earned 17.97 back in ECB's :)

Im a total loser Im well aware of this however I need something to excite me in my life :)

No comments: