Friday, September 26, 2008

Trevor's pre-school update!!

I had a question about Tuesday and so I had to call Trev's school the director had the teacher call me back. She was telling me Trevor will be one of the FIRST kids to do show and tell because he is so well spoken and has GREAT communcation skills...This made me so proud considering he didn't even start talking till over 2!!!

She also told me is is such a sweet child and such a great friend. He is caring and always willing to help and take the initiative to help classmates before he is even asked. She said he listens great and is such a breeze to have in class. I love that. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job.

I am also so happy hes adjusting so well to class. Even though hes not really a mommas boy anymore he really is the apple of my eye. I love Aubrey too dont get me wrong but there is something special between Trevor and I. Aubrey and I have our special bond as does Trevor and I.

I do ride him hard and try to make him the best I can possibly make him and I don't care what anyone says its working. Hes going to be such a great kid. Okay sappy moment over :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Glad to hear he is doing so well. I know it's probably been hard to see him so grown up! :-(

On another note, I made us a little "prize" in honor of our WLC. Check it out on my blog!

:-)
Have a great day!