Friday, September 19, 2008

Can I perform a vascetomy?!

Jeff and I always joke about him getting snipped and me not wanting anymore kids...Well last night I sat down with him and we had a serious convo. He WILL get a vasectomy if we have one more baby!

Which is great but can our marriage handle psycho bitchy preggo Amanda, and emotional ppd Amanda?

How will Trevor deal being pushed off to the side again when another baby comes?

How will the worlds biggest drama queen and mommy's shadow Aubrey deal when shes not the center of attention?

We have 2 bedrooms...a very big one, and a small one. Currently Trev is in the small BLUE room and Aubrey is in the biggest room of the house the PINK one! So if we have another girl we are golden they can share...If not here goes more painting and renovations!

Can we afford me going into pre-term labor again and being on bed rest for 7 weeks!

Financially we would have to pay the hospital around 2-3k again to have a baby, buy all the baby stuff we don't have, send another to pre-school etc.

I am really really really going to have to think about this. It seems like the world is made for families of 4. I would LOVE another child the age of Aubrey right now...But a little tiny newborn can I really handle that again!

I think if we got our debt down to 10k again I would probably start trying because I can pay 10k down in no time....

No comments: