Wednesday, September 24, 2008

October Financial goals....

I am looking towards living VERY frugally!!!!!

I have been planning my shopping trips ahead of time. I know how much I'm going to spend on Sunday mornings at CVS, Rite Aid and Wags a week in advance if not more. I also have been shopping my stockpile and meal planning. This has kept our food bill down a TON!

My goal is to have 2 of my credit cards paid off by Oct 31!!!

I would also like to have 100 put away for Christmas/Black Friday along with the 50 I already have.

Anything else needs to go onto credit card number 3. Paying off those credit cards wont do much for our budget but it will allow us 16 dollars that can go to the next debt!

Wish me luck

1 comment:

Mama H said...

You can do it!!! Just keep plugging away at the debt and before you know it, it will be GONE and you'll wonder why you ever lived so long with it!

On another note, I accept your challenge for the 30 pounds. What do we want the prize to be?

GOOD LUCK!