Friday, January 18, 2008

My name is...

My name is Amanda I am a stay at home mom to my two beautiful children. They are 3 and 4 months. I am a student at a online university. My passion in life are my children. They have made me the person that I am. Though at times they drive me crazy they def complete me. I am going to create this blog as a place for me to vent, share pics, videos or stories of the kids. The main reason is to share all the great deals I get. Ive been couponing and bargain hunting seriously for about 3 months now. Its insaine the mini-stockpile I have created and the money I have saved my family. We used to spend 125 a wk or up to 7000 annually. On top of this we would spend another 4k on clothes, odds and ends for the apartment etc. My goal is to try and see how much I can save by the years end so that we have the most money we can to buy our first home in November.

No comments: