Monday, January 28, 2008

A big shopping day

Photobucket

After I get my rebates back I will have spent 45.22 oop and I earned 22 back in ECB

Good deals:

Cottonelle TP at CVS for 4.99 use a 1.00 manu coupon or .55 and earn 2 back in ecb like paying 3.99 for tp

Johnsons and Johnsons baby lotion 2.99 with a 2.00 ecb

Garnier products Rite Aid has 3 seperate deals going on where you buy a certain product for 2.99 and get 2.99 back in a SCR along with a 1 dollar off coupon makes for a good deal. Speed sticks are also free after SCR

Wags face stuff cheapest one was 5.99 they had a coupon in the Easy Saver book for 3 dollars off along with a 2 dollar manu on the tear pad .99 cents for face wash NOT BAD They are also doing the 2.99 rebate on hair care. They also had the speed stick for the free rebate

I also noticed that wags has the energy drinks from last months CVS deal free, a venus razor for women free, and a soft soap for free

Target had those robes for 4.94 I think great gift for mothers day. I also bought a 4 dollar aromatherpy thing for my mom and can give her a gift certificate for a spa pedi or mani and its a great gift for cheap!

No comments: