Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello energy

Yesterday my goal was to get half of my final started. I did....I got the apartment semi cleaned up before Jeff got home. So as soon as he gets home with my shadow no more then 4 feet behind me in her swing, bouncy seat, or the floor I cooked a very yummy dinner, cleaned the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedrooms. I then washed, dried, folded and put away 2 large loads of laundry leaving us one left to do. So I wake up this a.m. with nothing to do besides finish my final which I will attempt tomorrow when my dorky husband goes with his brother to see RAMBO. SUCH A DORK! O and its 9:34 and Trev still isn't up LAZY BONES. But he is a child you do know wake up...reminds me of Godzilla when you do..No thanks. Aubrey is blowing kisses at me...I make kissing noises and she sucks in her bottom lip and does the same thing over again and giggles too cute!

No comments: