Saturday, January 26, 2008

BBC

I love that board. Any time I do have a question it does get answered. I came for questions buy stayed for drama.

My birth board for Aubrey is getting shut down every other day. People go in there just to piss people off. You know those women who because they do something like breastfeed ALL women who cant breastfeed suck and don't even get me started on the formula AKA rat poison they feed their kids(that ones for you diana)

But there there are women who make up stories to get people going. OMG it gets so comical A. because some women buy into this shit b. because some people are so fucking retarded and have diarrhea of the mouth then cant take the wrath after they open their mouth.

It CRACKS me up there is a blog that linked my blog to it and I guess women got mad bc it posted a link to their blog the way I see it is THANKS for the new blog traffic noone else is bored enough to read this shit. Always gives for a good read on a hoppin Saturday night.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Right there with you! I came to get questions answered and I definitely stick around for the drama! It makes my day most of the time. It's like a trainwreck. You can't stop watching no matter how ugly it gets!

I love your blog too!

ILUV2FORMULAFEED said...

OMG you just crack me up...I just thought I would tell you that..bbc board is entertaining the drama is hilarious!! However I find the videos to be more entertaining...I think you know what I mean by that!

xoxo