Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A 40 dollar tip

We went out to eat at Trev's fav restaurant on Sunday. We get there and sit down the guy takes our drinks and Trev's meal. Comes back and asks if we want bread and orders our meal. The bread NEVER came. WHY BOTHER ASKING? Then we finally get our food and we go our whole meal needing refills and he is nowhere to be found. Never waiting till I just stuffed my mouth full of food and came over to ask me how everything was....So I pay and give him a coupon so it came to 29.55. I made it a even 40 and put 40 in the TOTAL part of my receipt because both kids were crying. I was just trying to get outta there. Well check my bank today and he gave himself a 40 dollar tip! So I have to call today and get this straightened out. If they wont do it for me they will be dealing with Jeff and hes not as nice as I am. I hope this gets fixed and I don't have to call corporate or better yet not ever go there again. Trev LOVES it there.

No comments: